- Page 17, figure caption
- Currently says When rotated vertically but should say When rotated horizontally.
- Page 32, step 1
- Step 1 should begin Replace the <html> tag with the code that every..., so as to not omit the <head> element.
- Page 40, in the final style sheet
- At the beginning of the declaration for .MSOQuote, the two lines should more efficiently be consolidated into one: margin: 0 0 .83em 1.2em;.
- Page 41, step 3
- The second expression says class="\1"\2 but should only say ="\1"\2
- Page 101, third block of code
- It says <navPoint id="navpoint" playOrder="1"> but to match the code on page 100, there should be a "-1" at the end of the
id: <navPoint id="navpoint-1" playOrder="1">
- Page 102, in the code
- I left out the numbers in the
idattributes. Each must be unique and so could have a -3, -4, and -5 at the end, respectively.
<navPoint id="navpoint-3" playOrder="3"> and so on.
Note that it doesn't matter what the id's are, as long as they are unique. This is a step that InDesign is clearly much better at than I!
- Page 138, step 1, and page 140, step 1
- It says "Multiple word names must be enclosed in parentheses." but it should say "Multiple words names must be enclosed in quotation marks."
If you find an error in EPUB Straight to the Point, please let me know.